AK Radio Fundraiser – 17th June. W...
ISLAMIC COMMUNITY CENTRE MAIDENHEAD
Being in the heart of the community, the new Islamic Centre will continue to provide religious, spiritual, intellectual and physical spaces for the whole community.
The new Islamic Centre will be a hub for education for our community and will include quality education facilities for children and youth amongst others.
Regular events catering for all age groups within the community will be held in the new Islamic Centre. These will range from exhibitions to marriage ceremonies, funeral services and much more.
MORE ON RELIGIOUS
Drawing on the values of Islamic Culture & Heritage the centre will promote improvements to the quality of life and enhance community cohesion.
The New Islamic Centre will have various facilities which will include the following:
• Large extended prayer hall for regular Friday Prayers.
• Payer facilities for Eid Salah’s.
• Janazah facilities including remembrance room.
• Regular Dars and Dhikr circles.
• Dars e quran after every Zuhr prayer.
• Day Centre for Senior Citizens.
• Multipurpose functional rooms.
• Meetings and Social events,
• Religious and Cultural events.
• Islamic library for the whole community to use.
• Kitchen facilities to support various functions and feeding the poor.
MORE ON EDUCATION
The new education center will include 8 large classrooms which will be equipped with projectors, Digi Smart boards and seating facilities and everything required to deliver quality education for our community.
Some of the key education classes and facilities will be as follows:
• Eight Large Class rooms which are equipped with the latest technologies.
• A community Islamic Library stocked with Islamic books and resources for all age groups.
• Computer facilities to allow students to complete research to support their studies.
• Education classes for children from the age of 5 years old to learn to read Quran, Arabic Language, Islam Manners, Islamic History and practical prayer under a well-constructed Key stage curriculum.
• Alimah class for girls over 16 years of age.
• Alim class for boys over 16 years of age.
• Fiqh and Hadeeth classes.
• Ladies Qur’an classes twice a week.
• Dars e Quran after every Zuhr Salah.
• Creche facilities to support parents with children.
• English language and Parenting classes.
• Annual gatherings commemorating significant event in the Islamic faith.
• Sports facilities for students and community to use.
MORE ON EVENTS
Some of the regular events are listed below:
• Islamic Exhibitions, open days and Interfaith events for visitors to the Mosque to learn about the Islamic faith.
• Religious advice and counselling clinics. Advice on day to day matters such as marriage and bereavement.
• Lectures and training – Regular discourses to cater for all members of the community.
• Marriage ceremonies – The new Islamic centre will be available to host marriage ceremonies.
• Funeral service – Arrangements for body washing facilities and storage. Sitting halls for men and women, including khatam facilities.
• Weekday Quran classes and Sunday school for kids.
• Weekly Youth Clubs for Girls and Boys.
The new Islamic Community Centre in Maidenhead is a £3m project which the Islamic Trust secured planning approval for in 2013. With your help in achieving our funding target work for the new centre will commence in October 2016 inshaAllah.
No. of generous people who have already donated to this project.
Drawing on the values of Islamic Culture & Heritage, the Islamic Community Centre will remain to be the focal point. It will continue to provide religious, spiritual and communal facilities.
We have a second prayer room still available to sponsor. The value attached to this room is £25,000 and payments can be made in stages. The sponsor will have their name written outside of the room as the sponsor of the room.
You can sponsor one Musallah for £250. Imagine the level of reward you will get every time someone prays on the Musallah you donated. There are only a limited amount so be quick.
FEATURE ON OUR
Every donor who donates £500 or more can have a plaque with their name featured on our memorial wall. An opportunity to have your name established on the new Islamic Centre more ways than one.
“YOU WILL NOT ATTAIN RIGHTEOUSNESS TILL YOU SPEND IN CHARITY OF THE THINGS YOU LOVE.”
AL QUR’AN, CH3, V92